tracy gold show and kuel life
Win a New York Style Makeover with Tracy Gold and Kuel Life
Midlife Makeover Expert and QVC Fashion Presenter Tracy Gold IS collaborating with Kuel Life to give one lucky lady a makeover experience of a lifetime.
What is included:
Tracy Gold will assist you to revamp your entire look including clothing, hair and make-up. You will learn the tips and tricks necessary to recreate your new look every day.
The style makeover day includes:
- Personal styling session: Tracy will teach you what works for you, what doesn’t and why.
- Personal shopping session: Tracy will take you to the best NYC stores that suit your budget. You will learn how to shop for your body shape, personal style and budget.
- Make-up lesson: Using your own makeup and or shopping for the makeup you need, Tracy will teach you how to apply your makeup to create the desired look.
- Hairstyling lesson: Tracy will show you quick and easy ways to style your own hair.
- $200! Kuel Life will gift the WINNER $200 towards travel and accommodations.
The makeover will take place at Tracy Gold’s Styling Studio in New York City on Sat. June 25th, 2022.
For more info on Tracy Gold Makeovers CLICK HERE
How to Enter:
1. Make sure you are a Kuel Life Member. If not sign-up HERE. It’s only $9.99 a month.
2. Email a FULL-LENGTH photo and a CLOSE-UP headshot photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (photos must be recent).
3. In a few words (no more than 100) tell us WHY you want the MAKEOVER.
Entries close on Friday May 27, 2022 at 6pm EDT.
Want to know what to expect? Watch this video to see founder of Kuel Life, Jack Perez get’s a style update.
About Jack of Kuel Life
Jack Perez champions change, normalizing aging for women through curated content and women-driven brands. With over 55 Kuel Category Thought Leaders and 40 women-driven brands, Kuel Life offers women an opportunity to ‘Share, Learn, Shop, and Play with Our Second Act Sisters!’ Having earned an MBA from the University of Chicago, Perez carries a hard-nosed business understanding to the entrepreneur world. Jack’s passions include: spending time with her son, traveling to exotic, off-the-beaten-path places such as; Cuba, Jordan, Zambia, Bolivia, and Zanzibar. An endorphin junkie, Jack is an avid jump roper, Peloton-fanatic, and a third-degree black belt in Taekwondo.
The Fine Print…
What is not included:
Travel to and from NYC, accommodations, and cost of any purchases of clothing or products. However, Tracy will advise you on any purchases you wish to make to ensure they work for you. The makeover will be filmed and photographed on the day and posted on both the Tracy Gold Show and Kuel Life websites and social media platforms.
The Tracy Gold Show
To get info on the up-and-coming guests, topics and replays, add your details below.